Integration Examination or NT2 State Examination

Depending on your education and wishes you can opt for an integration course or for the NT2 state examination course. For those who intend to continue studying, passing the NT2 state examination is sometimes required for admission to a follow-up course.

For a course at intermediate level (MBO), passing NT2 state examination at level B1 is required. For studying at higher level (HBO) or academic level (WO) the minimum requirement is passing NT2 state examination at level B2.

As organisations sometimes apply different entry requirements, it is recommended to inquire about the specific entry requirements at the organisation of your choice, prior to starting any course.

Passing the NT2 state examination qualifies for exemption of the integration examination. Discuss this matter thoroughly at the intake interview in order to take an informed decision. DUO provides a loan only once.

Is your level of education lower than intermediate or is there no need for you to speak Dutch but do you need a diploma for naturalisation, a passport or a residence permit? In those cases attending an integration course suffices.


Share this page:
Direct een afspraak maken of meer informatie.
Design and development by Modern Times Media